Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Day Come Faster Right Now!

OMG!!! I can't believe.... the school will open again a few day away! ah!!! I'll so anxious right now...
I'll meet my friends again... I'll meet my teacher again... n I'll school again...
I'm dreaming right? wake me up please...
I have to serious this time... I have to straight for my study... can't play longer but have to study longer than ever...
OMG!!! 
I'll try to be a good student... try to be hardworking...
I can't online often... i have to take a few entertainment to release my stress...
I can't date or anything  about my relationship with her....
I have to Focus Focus Focus!
I have to believe that 9As in my hand...
that this challenge buddy and make everyone happy~ ^_^


YOU CAN DO IT IDRIS AZIZ!!!
         JUST BELIEVE AT YOURSELF!!!

No comments: