Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Second Semester Hope!

Hello... it's such a nice morning to start a day...
how are you?

today is Tuesday! 7.6.2011
you know... today is Shafiq's Birthday!


since tomorrow is Aisyah's birthday...
i would like to wish for her to... Happy Birthday MCB!

damn! i can't believe... school'll open a few day...
i really hate this part!
but, i don't mind because after 2weeks...
i can meet her again...
i like this part!

well... this year i'll face PMR!
i can't play around like before...
when the school open, i'll try to study hard and study smart!
I really hope so...
damn! i hope my friends doesn't bother me...
i have to do my best!
i have to get excellent result...
she also hopes that i'll get excellent result...
she said the greatest present for her is I got 9A!
she really had fire me up!
that's why she is my 사랑 !!!


I'LL DO MY BEST TO GET 9As IN PMR & MAKE HER HAPPY!!!

No comments: