Friday, August 19, 2011

Just For Fun (^_^)

Hello guys..
another 2weeks we'll celebrate Syawal!
but.. Ramadhan have to leave us.. :(
btw, juz let those things beside..

i want to tell you something.. lame!
since i got 4days holidays, starting 18/8 -> 21/8
i don't know what to do although i have a mountain of homework..
i waste it so badly.. i juz kept online and online and online everyday..
i juz fell that i don't have any moods to do my duty as a student..
mayb my mind at something that like cursing me or else..
i juz thinking about that thing.. thinking bout her..

OMG!!!

Okay.. Chill dude.. let's forget bout this ok?
okay.. since i got alot of time..
i did my favourite thing.. EDITING!
haha.. i'm using Adobe Photoshop..
do you wanna see whose faces that had became my victim?
okay.. okay..

This is my last photo that i had edited..

My 1st art of today...


My second...

and my final art of the day...

haha... i so happy watched my own arts in my own blog..
\\(^_^)//
hrmm... can i ask you a question?
which one do you think a nicer?
the second or the third?

No comments: